Portfolio Category: 3. Land

SOLD Circa 11 Acres, Dooras East, Caher, Co. Clare.

SAIE ADREED Canny Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale this amazing circa 11 acres of prime quality land. The property which is elevated and is enhanced with panoramic views over Lough Graney lake. Access to land is of route 461. The land has recently been reclaimed and reseeded. There is a derelict cottage on…
Read more

SOLD; C. 37 ACRES. Clonusker, Scarriff, Co. Clare.

SALE AGREED Situated south of Clonusker  Church. 37 acres of prime land, 85% of witch is very good quality and the remaining 15 % is overgrown with scrub and firs. Great water supply with 3 streams flowing through it. Price on Application.
Read more